§ 1445-09. Parties Entitled to Seek Variances, Special Exceptions and Conditional Uses  

Latest version.
  • Any property owner or authorized agent of the owner of the property affected may apply for variances, special exceptions and conditional uses. Any City agency or department may apply for a variance or special exception if the strict application of the zoning code conflicts with the application of public safety and health requirements.

(Ordained by Ord. No. 15-2004, eff. Feb. 13, 2004; a. Ord. No. 258-2005, eff. July 21, 2005)