§ 7. Coursework, License, Certificate and Registration Validation

Latest version.
  • For any classification requiring coursework, license, certificate and/or registration, verification of such must be submitted to the Civil Service Commission prior to any personnel action being taken (i.e. hire, promotion, transfer) This includes new hires, promotions, transfers, voluntary demotions, and reassignments. Individual agencies must verify annually that employees within the agency hold the proper and current license, certificate and/or registration.